SAT Test Prep Tutoring in South Tampa
Club Z! in South Tampa Offers Private, In-Home & Online Test Prep Tutoring For The SAT That Gets Results.
Earn Admission to your College of Your Choice with SAT Test Prep at an Affordable Price!
Club Z! of South Tampa has helped students increase their SAT test scores and gain admission into their college of choice for over 20 years. Our qualified in-home and online SAT test prep tutors in South Tampa will design a test prep program for your student that is based on their testing schedule, strengths and weaknesses, while using the tools and resources needed to improve test scores. Find out how you can improve your SAT score with our 1-on-1 SAT test prep programs in Bayshore, Davis Islands, Downtown Tampa, Harbour Island, Hyde Park, MacDill AFB, North Tampa, Palma Ceia, Westshore, Ybor City and surrounding regions.
We offer free, no obligation SAT Test Prep Tutoring consultations with one of our directors who will provide recommendations for your family.
- In depth diagnostic test to pinpoint weaknesses
- 24 hours of targeted one-on-one instruction
- 5 graded and analyzed SAT practice test
- 25 hours of individualized study materials
- * Includes 4-test Z Prep! Score Booster
- In depth diagnostic test to pinpoint weaknesses
- 18 hours of targeted one-on-one instruction
- 3 graded and analyzed SAT practice test
- 19 hours of individualized study materials
- * Includes 2-test Z Prep! Score Booster
- 10 hours of targeted one-on-one instruction
- Customized based on your specific needs
- Tailored homework assignments
- Discounted bundle pricing
- * Access to Z Prep! Score Booster available for an additional fee
- Detailed practice tests can be taken online or via paper-and-pencil
- Immediate diagnostic results provided, as well as a projected score for the SAT
- Watch a top SAT tutor demonstrate solutions for each test question
- Access to hundreds of SAT instructional videos and a comprehensive vocabulary builder for additional review
Important Upcoming Dates For The SAT Exam
|SAT Exam||Test Date||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline||Multiple Choice Scores Come Out||Complete Scores Come Out|
|January SAT||January 21, 2017||December 21, 2016||January 10, 2017||February 23, 2017||March 2, 2017|
|March SAT||March 11, 2017||February 10, 2017||February 28, 2017||April 13, 2017||April 20, 2017|
|May SAT||May 6, 2017||April 7, 2017||April 25, 2017||June 8, 2017||June 15, 2017|
|June SAT||June 3, 2017||May 9, 2017||May 24, 2017||July 12, 2017||July 19, 2017|
|August SAT||August 26, 2017||July 17, 2017||August 7, 2017||TBD||TBD|
|October SAT||October 7, 2017||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|November SAT||November 4, 2017||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|December SAT||December 2, 2017||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Our Z-Prep SAT Test Program in South Tampa Includes:
- Personalized tutor matching based on academic strength, teaching style, background and personality with an in-home or online SAT tutor
- Diagnostic test to reveal your strengths and weaknesses on the New SAT
- Test-taking and time-management strategies with proven results
- Subject test preparation for the New SAT and PSAT/NMSQT
- Personalized lesson plan to identify and improve trouble areas
- Real practice tests, workbooks and study materials for the New SAT
- A review of the New SAT format and what to expect on test day
- Strategies for successfully approaching each question type
- Detailed analysis of student performance improvement on the New SAT
- Free access to Khan Academy materials online
SAT Online Diagnostic Assessment Now Available!
Z Prep! Score Booster is Club Z!'s online diagnostic testing and video-based study tool. Students can take up to 6 unique online SAT or ACT diagnostic practice tests. Students can then watch video demonstrations on the correct way to answer each and every question. Access hundreds of video modules that dig deeper into all subjects. Score Booster also includes WordSmith, which is designed to help grow and improve your vocabulary. The Z Prep! Score Booster system is used in conjunction with our individualized test prep programs. Score Booster is used in your 1-to-1 setting with your assigned tutor to provide a detailed analysis of strengths and weaknesses.
After the SAT exam, try our college admissions services to help gain acceptance to your college or university of choice!
I am the proud mother of an honor roll student, Donnashia. She is excelling in her school work and utilizes Club Z! tutoring service to enhance her study habits and provide her with the right tools to continue to make good grades. Thanks Club Z! tutoring service.
The Club Z! study skills course (Learning Built to Last) has helped my son get organized and accountable for turning in assignments. Prior to the course, he would not complete homework, much less turn it in. We are so pleased with his progress!
Alejandro has come a long way thanks to your tutoring in reading and math. Thank you so much for tailoring the classes to the needs of our schedule. It really worked!!! I will definitely resume tutoring with Club Z! for my children in the future when needed.
Hayley, our Club Z! tutor has been doing such an awesome job with Noah! His grades have improved since she started helping him. Hayley is such a perfect fit for Noah. She does a great job teaching while keeping it fun and interesting for him. I am very satisfied with Hayley and Club Z!
We wanted to thank you again for the awesome support Tomas received over the summer. He had a terrific report card for the first nine weeks. What's even better is his confidence in himself which I know his tutor helped instill in him. Thanks again!
Master The New SAT With Club Z!
Club Z! of South Tampa in-home and online SAT test prep tutors are your professional solution for mastering the New SAT test format. Browse some of the primary differences in the areas of question format, time allotment and scoring.
- Less time needed to memorize often obscure and challenging vocabulary words; a focus on vocabulary commonly seen in college and career settings will be needed instead. Understanding root word meanings, prefixes, suffixes, etc., will still be important to understanding meaning in context.
- More time will be spent on improving reading comprehension – being able to analyze and interpret texts and graphics will be critical to success on the New SAT.
- The New SAT will utilize a number of texts from a variety of topics, including U.S. and World History (such as U.S. founding documents like the Constitution), Science, and History/Social Studies.
- It will be important to develop effective guessing strategies – e.g. eliminating obviously wrong answers to narrow the options, looking for context clues within the question to identify the correct answer, etc. There will be NO penalty for incorrect answers!
- You will need to work on your test endurance. The Writing and Language section has increased by 4 questions while the time allotted has decreased by almost half (60 minutes on the old SAT down to 35 minutes on the New SAT). The essay (although optional, still important in the college entrance process) is now twice as long, and administered at the end of the exam.
Club Z! In-Home and Online Tutoring is the leading provider of academic tutoring and test preparation services in the United States and Canada for over 20 years. Our learning programs are customized for your family's unique needs, offering a tailored learning plan for each and every student. We are proud to serve South Tampa including Bayshore, Davis Islands, Downtown Tampa, Harbour Island, Hyde Park, MacDill AFB, North Tampa, Palma Ceia, Westshore, Ybor City and surrounding areas.
Club Z! offers comprehensive In-Home Academic and Test Prep Tutoring from Pre-K to Pre-Med and everything in between! Residents of South Tampa and surrounding areas will love our in-home tutoring services in the comfort and convenience of your home, on school campus, at the library or in a small group!
Club Z! offers Online Tutoring and Test Prep for most subject areas and grade levels in South Tampa and surrounding areas! Connect with an expert tutor on our virtual learning platform with 1-on-1 instruction tailored to your unique needs and schedule.